Most of these things on this particular wishlist come from reading blog posts. Love discovering new books and supplies through blogs. Other things on this list are classic favourites that I’ve wanted for a long time.
- One of Us Is Lying by Karen M. McManus – This book looks so interesting. All the reviews I’ve read about it say that it’s a page-turner. Can’t wait to read it.
- The Desire Map by Danielle Laporte – I love all things self-discovery so this looks interesting to help me figure out what my core desires are.
- Rules for Living Dreambook – Not sure if this is more of a book or a planner or equal parts both, but excited to go through it for more personal growth.
- The Lord of the Rings trilogy by J.R.R. Tolkein (also the Extended edition DVDs) – This one’s been on my list for ages. It’s going be a special treat to myself, a reward for finishing the memoir I’m working on.
- The Roald Dahl collection (preferably with the old covers) – I adored these books when I was younger. Looking forward to rereading them.
- Bullet journal – I discovered this last year but it looked too complicated. For some reason seeing it again this year has made me excited to try it out. I love the idea of combining creativity with organisation.
- Leuchtturm1917 notebook – These notebooks come in a rainbow of colours and I’d love to get one of each colour.
- Tombow dual brush pens – I discovered these through bullet journaling. They look interesting. Excited to work with them.
- Steadtler pens/Stabilo pens – I really don’t need more coloured pens but I’ve heard these are the two best brands so I want to try them out for myself. If my Artline pens are just as good, I’ll give these away as gifts.
- Micron pens – black and colour/Archival black fineliner – Again, I already have Artline fineliners but I’d like to work with something archival so I can go over it with watercolour. Plus I’ve heard really good things about Microns.
- New set of Prismacolor pencils – My old set has run out of good colours so I’m in limbo with my drawing until I get a new set.
What’s on your wishlist?